This product has been produced and packaged by Levntis Foundation Nigeria Agricultural Training School, Ilesa, Osun State, Nigeria.
Instructions for Usage:
AS TIGER MILK:
- Use 1 litre of water to blend 250g of the flour
- Sieve with a thin wire mesh or a muslin cloth
- Serve hot/cold and it’s ready for drinking
- Boil water in a pot
- Pour the flour into boiling water gradually, stirring until a thick and fine consistency is achieved, then steam.
- Serve with your choice of soup
- substitute a quarter of your choice wheat flour with Tigernut flour to produce any snack such as pancakes, cookies, bread, cakes etc
To place an order for this product, please call Nancy +2348067835268
NOTE: The proceeds from sale of this product shall be used to train more farmers.