Mission is to train youths:
- In more efficient farm management, including the maintenance and repair of simple agricultural tools and equipment
- In improving soil fertility on a sustainable basis and adopting appropriate high-yielding crop varieties and efficient livestock production practices;
- In valid alternatives to the current practice of shifting cultivation, and in making the permanent cultivation of farmland possible by the adoption of proper crop-rotation, agro-forestry and modern tillage practices;
- In healthy nutrition practices, value adding processing of major food commodities, family planning, first aid techniques, and handling of textiles;
- In post-harvest handling, storage, processing and marketing;
- To appreciate civic responsibilities, good governance and democracy.