Position: Accountant (Two Positions)
Leventis Foundation Nigeria invites applications for the post of Accountant.
Interested candidates should possess the following requirements:
Applicants should possess a minimum of HND in Accounting or a Bachelor’s degree in accounting with a minimum of five years post qualification work experience. Membership of ICAN or ANAN is an added advantage.
Accountant duties and responsibilities
The Accountant will be responsible for the management and reporting of financial data of the organization and also tasked with preparing, examining and analyzing the company’s accounts, financial records and other financial obligations
- Reconciling the organization’s bank statements and book-keeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the organization’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes, Pensions and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
- Drawing up and instituting internal financial control procedures in the organization.
- Experience with accounting & financial software such as Peachtree package and data entry
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets
- Ability to prepare the organization’s annual budget
Application should be addressed to:
Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) Ltd/Gte
2, Leventis close
Central Business District
Abuja – FCT