Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) as a charitable organization has invested its agricultural expertise to train young farmers all over the country in modern and sustainable agriculture in order to help them start or grow their businesses and in turn build sustainable livelihood. In the last three decades, the Foundation has achieved a ground-breaking record of training over 10,000 young farmers in the one-year regular program in modern and sustainable agriculture. over 70% of this is now successfully engaged in productive venture in agriculture and allied fields.
In addition, the Foundation also engages in short-course training in specific aspects of agriculture based on request by partner organizations such educational institutions, philanthropic intervention programs by donor organizations, government agencies, NGOs, research institutes etc.
The partnership may also involve capacity building, project implementation, project monitoring and evaluation of diverse agricultural projects.
Consultancy Services Provided by Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) include:
- Agricultural Training for Youths
- Capacity Development
- Value Chain Analysis
- Value Chain Development, Integration and Expansion
- Agricultural Research/Studies
- Supply Chain Development
- Agricultural Manpower Recruitment and Placement
- Market Analysis
- Project Management
- Rural Development
- Social Development
- Agricultural Projects Implementation and Support
- Climate Smart Agriculture Implementation and Support
- Feed Formulation and Production
- Implementation of Food Safety Management System
- Compliance to Local and International Standards
Some Organizations Leventis Foundation has partnered with include:
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations
- Society for Family Health (SFH)
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
- Some State Governments and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
The Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) is open to partnership with sister organizations, government and donor agencies to widen its reach to farmers within the country.
You can contact us via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org )