ALBA Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece, and the A.G. Leventis Foundation offer for the academic year 2022-2023:
- Two (2) full scholarships covering full tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA Programin Athens, Greece
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance Program.Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by students own funds.
ALBA Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international distinctions.
Basic entry criteria:
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.9 or higher)
- Excellent command of English Language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
Applicants should apply online by registering at: http://www.campusweb.acg.edu/ICS/Admissions_ALBA/and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 4th, 2022 to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria ( No 2, Leventis Close, Central Business District, P. O Box 20351, Garki, FCT, Abuja)
Contact person 1: Mrs. Janet Egbe-Owoicho, Secretary to ED, Leventis Foundation Nigeria
Contact person 2: Ms Anna Vithoulka, Manager International Office, ALBA (firstname.lastname@example.org)