Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece and A.G. Leventis Foundation, offer for the academic year 2021-2022:
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months ) for the Alba MBA program in Anthens, Greece
- One (1) full scholarship covering only tuition fees (100%) for the Msc in Finance program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
Alba Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international distinctions.
BASIC ENTRY CRITERIA:
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st and Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Excellent command of English Language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
Applicants should apply online by registering at:
http://www.campusweb.acg.edu/ICS/Admissions_ALBA/ and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 5th 2021 to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
Ms. Anna Vithoulka (Manager International Office, ALBA )
Mrs. Janet Egbe-Owoicho, PA to the Executive Director, LFN
THE A.G. LEVENTIS FOUNDATION
The purview of the A.G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical in West Africa, the granting of Scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare. By providing scholarships at post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.