ALBA Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece and the A.G. Leventis Foundation, offer for the academic year 2020-2021:
- Two (2) full scholarships covering full tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (200 Euro per month * 12 months) for the Alba MBA Program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) partial scholarship covering 60% of tuition fees (remaining tuition fees to be paid 5000 Euro) for the MSc in Finance Program.
ALBA Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international distinctions.
Basic entry criteria:
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Excellent command of English Language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
Applicants are requested to apply online by registering at http://www.alba.acg.edu/about-alba/apply-now/and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 10, 2020 to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria ( No 2, Leventis Close, Central Business District, P. O Box 20351, Garki,FCT, Abuja)
1.) Ms. Anna Vithoulka, International Relations Manager, ALBA
2.)Mrs. Janet Egbe-Owoicho, PA to the Executive Director, Leventis Foundation Nigeria
A.G. Leventis Foundation
The purview of the A.G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting ofscholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare. By providing scholarships at post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.